Fun and Fantasy for kids and parents right downtown Seoul
For every family with kids visiting or living in Korea, Lotte World Adventure is one of those places listed in the top attractions to see and to do in Seoul.
This huge theme and amusement park is filled with thrilling rides and roller coasters for adults or older kids but you will also find there a merry-go-round, kids bumper cars or soft-foam characters playground for the little ones. Don’t miss the monorail connecting the indoor Adventure Land to the outdoor area Magic Land with its fairy-tale castle and a bunch of amusement rides with the view of the lake.
- If you want to enjoy the park without queuing try to avoid week-ends and Korean school holidays. The best time to visit is during the weekdays right after opening.
- Bring all your credit cards with you and ask for a discount.
- Don’t forget to stamp your parking card at Informations located next to the Carrousel for free parking.
- Monday – Thursday 9:30 – 22:00
- Friday – Sunday 9:30 – 23:00
|Passport||40,000||35,000||31,000||Free usage of all facilities, Includes admission(Game attractions excluded)|
|Admission||25,000||22,000||19,000||Admission and free performance viewing|
|After4 Passport||31,000||27,000||23,000||Free pass for after 4 pm|
|After4 Admission||21,000||18,000||15,000||Discounted admission ticket for after 4 pm|
- Free admission for children under the age of 3 (36 months)/ Middle and high school student rate applicable for senior citizen card holders
- Jamsil Station, Subway Line 2 & 8, Exit #4 (Direct access from station)
For more information go to Lotte World