A few days ago I’ve been given two blogging awards by a fellow blogger, and I want to give a big thank in return to A Nature Mom for thinking of me. I just realized how great, inspiring and friendly is the bloggers community and I am very thankful to be part of it and honored today to display the Liebster and The Versatile Blogger Award on my blog.
In my turn I would like to nominate following bloggers for both the Liebster Award and the Versatile Blogger Award:
Now for seven things about myself :
- I’m Czech from Praha – Prague (I’m impressed how many Koreans know my hometown and have been there)
- We arrived to Seoul last year and we used to live in Bangkok for three years and a half (I miss Thailand and all my wonderful friends…)
- We love our new life here in Korea (We try to discover every day something new about this amazing country)
- I try really hard to learn Korean (정말 열심히 한국어 공부해요)
- I love to take pictures
- I love Thai and Korean food
- We love to be lost in the Korean countryside
Liebster Blog Award Rules:
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
- Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed.
- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.
Versatile Blogger Award Rules:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy. Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it. Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!) Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site. Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.