It has been a long time without any news… We’ve been traveling to Europe but now the summer break is over and we are more than ready to catch back. Kidsfuninseoul will continue to discover new and exciting places which Korea has to offer and share them with you!
I have a long long list of things waiting to be published so stay tuned…
And the great news are:
- It should stop raining very soon
- It’s not too late to see some lotus flowers blooming
- You still have four days to jump in one of the Han River open swimming pools (unfortunately they will close this Sunday 8/26)
- No stress… If you need to cool down, the jumping fountains located in most of the public parks are operating until October.
- Autumn is coming with its beautiful colors and the season of red chilly peppers and preparation of kimchi is almost here..