Happy Thanksgiving to each of you, your family and friends! While sharing this week’s recap, it’s our turn now to express our sincerest Gratitude & Thanks. We’re thankful to live in beautiful Seoul with our lovely children; thankful for having so many great friends; thankful for such a great audience too!
This past week, we issued a special review for English Institute for Children (EIC). Newly opening English-speaking Kindergarten in Jamsil – check it out!
Tidbits from recent news:
- A new Holidays Market was announced: Dulwich College School Dec 7 10 am~3 pm
- American Chamber of Commerce Holiday Open House with Christmas Themed Activities Dec 6 6:30pm~9 pm
- Ice Skating rinks openings announced: Grand Hyatt from today Nov 30, Seoul Plaza from Dec 16 to Feb 23
- Snow Sledding Field at Korean Children’s Center (next to Children’s Grand Park) from Dec 16 to Feb 23
- The Czech-style Christmas Party will be arranged at Norang Cafe & Craft, Dec 14~15, 11:00AM and 4:00PM. Pre-booking advised.
- Make sure to check our Christmas Top 10 List for more Holidays tips.
- Finally for all ski lovers, see our ski resorts recap.
Stay Warm and Have a great week! 😉