Happy & Fun New Year 2014 in Seoul with your little loved ones! Time to share our weekly update and to check what are the best activities during the Winter break!
Even with all the hectic schedule around Christmas and New Year, we found the time to explore and revisit several great locations around Seoul. We had fun with our kids walking in several parks, enjoying the playgrounds, checking out the Sledding areas or just testing Santa’s brand new gifts on biking & rollers’ lanes. We should cover some of those areas in our next posts – stay tuned!
Until then and to celebrate the New Year, we posted a grand retrospective of our blogging activity in 2013. Check out more than 60 tips for even more fun this year too.
Tidbits & Reminders from recent news:
- Just announced: The 22nd Annual Daegwallyeong Snow Festival is open until Jan 12, 2014 in the Hoenggye-ri area of Daegwallyeong-myeon, Pyeongchang-gun, Gangwon-do. This is one of the most important winter festivals in South Korea. The festival will feature a collection of snow and ice sculptures with different themes.
- Newly opened: the longest sledding slope in Seoul in World Cup – Noeul Park until February 23rd, 2014 – Operating hours: 10AM ~ 6PM – Admission: 8,000KRW
- Snow Sledding Field at Korean Children’s Center (next to Children’s Grand Park) until Feb 23
- Ice Skating at Seoul Plaza Rink until Feb 23
- Ice Garden (and Skating) at Garden5 Department Store until Feb 17
- Seoul Snow Festival until Feb 9, 2014. So much fun activities just in the front of the War Memorial Museum.
- Yangju Snow Flower Festival is running until Feb 17. This festival is held at Daejanggeum Theme Park where visitors can enjoy the winter season by snow tubing, riding carriages pulled by donkeys and much more…
- During this cold season, make sure to check out our selection of Top 10 Seoul Indoor Activities for Kids…
Have a great week!