This week’s recommendations & Winter tips: Yangju Snow Festival, Vivaldi Park and more…
This year’s Winter has been relatively mild so far… still there are plenty snow-and-ice related activities to be enjoyed in this season.
Until Jan26, you should definitely go sledding, making an igloo & snow-mountaining at the beautiful Yangju Snow Festival. Don’t miss it – we loved the activities for small and taller kids!
We also posted a brand new review about Vivaldi Park Snow Resort. Check it for your next weekends (caution about the crowds around Seollal week-end from Jan30) or have a look at our broader ski-resorts selection.
Tidbits & Reminders from recent news:
- New Year Seoul Market with fresh food directly from the producers at Seoul City Plaza, Jan17~19
- Hahoe Mask Dance Performances will be running all year long from now as follows: Jan to Feb: Sat/Sun 14:00-15:00; Mar to Dec: Wed/Fri/Sat/Sun 14:00-15:00
- The longest sledding slope in Seoul in World Cup – Noeul Park until February 23rd, 2014 – Operating hours: 10AM ~ 6PM – Admission: 8,000KRW
- Snow Sledding Field at Korean Children’s Center (next to Children’s Grand Park) until Feb 23
- Ice Skating at Seoul Plaza Rink until Feb 23
- Ice Garden (and Skating) at Garden5 Department Store until Feb 17
- Seoul Snow Festival until Feb 9, 2014. So much fun activities just in the front of the War Memorial Museum.
- During this cold season, make sure to check out our selection of Top 10 Seoul Indoor Activities for Kids
Have a great week!