Winter is definitely coming which means getting up and coming back home in the dark. November is our last chance to enjoy the outdoors, before the freezing winter comes. Why not take advantage of that, and visit some amazing spots? Fall brings an opportunity for many festivals and beautiful discoveries! So get out there, and enjoy yourself!
Here is a quick checklist of things you shouldn’t miss out on doing this month…
- Seoul Kimchi Festival (November 1 ~ 3, 2019)
- Oak Tree Run 2019 (November 10, 2019)
- Gyeongbuk Apple festival on Seoul Plaza (November 5 ~7, 2019)
- Seoul Lantern Festival (November 1 ~ 17, 2019)
- Paju Jangdan Soybean Festival (November 22 ~ 24, 2019)
- Seoul International Music Festival (October 22 ~ November 8, 2019)
- Gangneung International Film Festival ( November 8 ~ 14, 2019)
- Seoul Dance Festival (October 12 ~ November 29, 2019)
- Seoul Photo Festival (October 1 ~ November 10, 2019)
- A Boy in King Arthur’s Court – theatre performance at YISS (November 15 ~ 16, 2019)
- Fall Book Fair – YISS (November 20 ~22,2019)
What are the 5 best autumn walks in Seoul city? Without having to go too far, there are plenty of great autumn walks right in the city! These beautiful promenades will lead you to see some amazing sights, right in the modern city. Take some time to admire the beauty, and have some fun!
If you missed the Silver Grass Festival in Haneul Park, make a trip to Pocheon and hike up Myeongseong mountain with its famous silver grass trail. Though it’s quite a hike, it’s very picturesque, and has amazing colors in the autumn months.
And for those of you who can’t wait for Christmas and pre-Christmas shopping there is the…
Enjoy November in Seoul and don’t forget to follow us for more tips and updates!