Little zoo, botanical garden, playgrounds and amusement park all in one – Children’s Grand Park Seoul is the ultimate leisure place for kids and families in Seoul including a newly opened Children’s Museum
Located in Gwangjin-gu, very close to the Konkuk University, Children’s Grand Park is a nice and green place perfect for relaxing, picnicking, playing, watching animals or just simply taking a walk.
The park is full of attractions appealing to all ages. Starting from the main entrance, you will see first the Music Fountain showcasing a colorful array of water shows. Then take a walk in the funny statues and wide open space area until arriving to the huge playground. There is also a Water Playground – very popular place to cool down in summer.
Before you begin the visit of the zoo, there is a small amusement park with big water balls, kids bungee jumping, little cars and other attractions.
Your kids will love to watch elephants, lions, tigers, jaguars, long horn ox, deers, bears, monkeys, zebras, kangaroos and plenty of other animals in the zoo. Don’t forget to stop by the Marine House to see seals and a polar bear as well as the Children’s Zoo, where you can touch and feed ponies and goats.
There is also a pony and camel riding area just in front of the entrance to the zoo, as well as the Botanical Garden.
If you need a break, you will find a good choice of restaurants and small food shops all around the park.
Attention! Bikes, scooters or Rollerblades are not allowed in the park.
- Park 05:00 – 22:00
- Zoo 10:00 – 17:00 (subject to change depending on weather conditions)
- Free (Park, Zoo, Botanical Garden)
- Additional fee will apply for amusement park and pony/camel riding
How to get there:
- Children’s Park Station (Seoul Subway Line 7), Exit 1.
- Bus 3216, 4212, 2221, 3215, 130, 303, 9301 or 9403
- Main entrance parking lot: 153 parking spaces
- Rear entrance parking lot: 252 parking spaces
- Guuimun entrance parking lot: 315 parking spaces
For more information check the Children’s Grand Park website